This page:UHH > Mechanisms of Change > Transfer > Research Projects
- Project Meeting up! Funded by Transfer@UHH Effective digital collaboration in and after Corona
- Project funded by Transfer@UHH “Expert opinion TÜV: Review, evaluate and improve expert opinion quality in family court decisions”
- Starting Grant from UHH, project: "Meaningful reference samples". Members of the Quality Assessment Working Group for Psychological Reports in Family Law are working on collecting useful reference samples for psychological test procedures in order to improve the (data) quality of psychological reports in family law and to be able to make more accurate comparisons of or with test data.
- Care facilities - Movement-Friendly Organization (PfleBeO) Development of an assessment tool to record the effects of physical activity-promoting organizational structures and processes on the everyday mobility of people in need of care, funded by the Association of Private Health Insurance
- BodyTec-MyCare bed positioning technology. Development of a multifunctional care assistance system for intelligent support in the relocation of people in need of care, funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi)
- Individual training and movement therapy consultations are carried out for private individuals with specific underlying orthopedic diseases, taking into account biomechanical trunk strength and posture diagnostics (successor to the award-winning BMBF project 'Technologie-Transfer' - Universität Hamburg (Sports Medicine, Movement and Training Science, Diers GmbH, Schlangenbad / Wiesbaden, Germany) (Department of Sports and Exercise Medicin, project coordination Dr. Jan Schröder).
- As part of the “MoGaSens” project (IFB HH & EFRE funded, project leader: Prof. Dr. med. Rüdiger Reer, Department of Sports and Exercise Medicine ), sports science aspects of performance diagnostics, movement detection and training control based on bio-signals and machine learning are examined together with the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences and transferred to the technical development of body-friendly sensors at Hamburg Applications (project coordination Mike Schmidt, Department of Sports and Exercise Medicine).
- The department Physical Education and Sports Pedagogy continuously renders transfer from third-party funded projects and also as part of interventions in third-party funded projects. Especially often this is done by running a training module for trainer education. This has been organized since 2013 as part of measures to acquire or maintain licenses from various sports associations. The measures affect all license levels (A-C).
- The “Smart Injury Prevention” project, (project leader: Prof. Dr. med. Rüdiger Reer, Department of Sports and Exercise Medicine) financed by the ZIM funding programme of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, deals with the development of intelligent software for the personalized prediction of running injuries using innovative machine learning methods. In cooperation with the partners Humotion GmbH and Probaligence GmbH, with the help of inertial sensors, relevant running parameters are developed, collected and analyzed and evaluated using artificial intelligence algorithms (Contact: Alberto Sanchez, Department of Sports and Exercise Medicine).